UPDATE ABOUT FALL 2020 REGISTRATION
September 1 (8:00 am)-September 3 (11:59 pm)
- Portal is open for online add/drop week for all students. You do NOT need advisor clearance in the Portal to make changes during these 3 days.
- See the Fall 2020 Course Guide for up-to-date information about the teaching mode for Fall course offerings or the Portal..
- Waitlisting is enabled for this registration period, so you can add yourself to a waitlist if a course is full. You should contact the instructor to find out if there is a chance you can enroll,
- If you have not met a prerequisite, you will not be able to put yourself on a waitlist, you will need to contact the instructor before checking with the Registrar's Office.
- No student may register for more than 4.75 units until the first day of the Fall term.
- You cannot register for the following online:
- If you need to add a special project or an internship, forms are available on the registrar website. Send completed forms via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, and also copy your advisor and the project sponsor. We will accept email confirmation from them in lieu of a physical signature.
- If you need to add TA credit, ask the professor for whom you are TAing to email the Registrar, and we will register you.
- If you want to repeat a course that you failed, contact the Registrar's Office.
Any adds/drops after September 3 will need to be processed by the Registrar's Office. Normally, you would need to fill out an add/drop card, but under the current circumstances, we can handle that via email. A student should submit changes to their advisor and the instructor, and copy email@example.com