Spring 2023 Semester Course Registration
The Portal will be open for adding and dropping Spring 2023 courses beginning at 8AM on Monday, January 23, and continuing through at the end of the day on Friday, January 27.
Students who would like to add or drop courses before January 23 may contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration calendar for Spring 2023 courses
ADD PERIOD for
- Full-semester courses ends on Friday, January 27.
- Mod 2 courses continues through Friday, March 24. (Note that Mod 2 begins on Monday, March 20.)
DROP PERIOD for
- Mod 1 courses continues through Thursday, February 9.
- Full-semester courses continues through Wednesday, March 22.
- Mod 2 courses continues through Friday, April 7.
Instructions for adding or dropping courses after the Portal closes.
- Fill out an add/drop card with your personal information and the course information,
- Obtain the signatures of the instructor and your advisor,
- Submit the card to the Registrar’s Office.
Add/drop cards are available from the Registrar’s Office.
The Advising Period for Fall 2023 courses will be March 29 through April 7.
Please contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com if you have any questions.