ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR NEW FIRST-YEAR, TRANSFER, & EXCHANGE STUDENTS: Closes at 5:30 pm on Friday, August 24. These students may make changes in their schedules online until that time.
REGULAR ADD-DROP PERIOD FOR ALL NEW AND CONTINUING STUDENTS: Starts on Monday, August 27. This will not be online. Pick up an add-drop card in the Registrar’s Office (or on the table outside the door), if you need to make a schedule change. Instructor and advisor signatures are required before turning in the card. To register for an internship or a special project, process an appropriate contract registration form. Return completed cards and forms promptly to the Registrar’s Office.
You must be registered for a minimum of 3.00 units by the end of the day on Friday, August 31 in order to be considered a full-time student.
Note these important deadlines:
- Friday, August 31 Last day to add full-term or first module course
- Friday, September 14: Last day to drop first module course
- Wednesday, October 24: Last day to drop full-term course
- Friday, October 26: Last day to add second module course
- Friday, November 9: Last day to drop second module course
- See Academic Calendar for Fall 2018 for additional important dates.
No student may register for more than 4.75 units prior to the first day of classes in any given term. If you want to take more than 4.75 units, read the course overload policy to determine whether or not you need to petition to take an overload; this is determined by your cum gpa.