All continuing, off-campus study, and current vacation term students intending to return for the Fall 2015 term must register April 7-10. The list of course offerings for the Fall term is now available.
- A student must get clearance from one advisor before they may enroll in classes during the April on-line registration period. Generally this is a major advisor, but if undeclared, an FYI or Transfer or Exchange advisor. First years and sophomores who have declared a major need clearance from either their FYI or their major advisor. So, students, schedule a meeting with your advisor before April 7!
- An advisor will clear a student for registration after the advising meeting and before on-line registration begins in April.
- A student studying off campus or on a vacation term this spring should correspond with their advisor via email about course selections for the fall. Also watch for an email from the Registrar’s Office about registration in late March.
- A student should attend activities during Advising Practicum, Wednesday, March 25.
- March 26-April 3: Advising week.
- Tuesday, April 7-10: Students register themselves on-line via the Portal.
- April 7, Day 1, beginning at 7:30 am CDT: up to 1.00 unit of credit.
- April 8, Day 2, beginning at 7:30 am CDT: up to a total of 2.00 units.
- April 9, Day 3, beginning at 7:30 am CDT: up to a total of 3.00 units.
- April 10, Day 4, beginning at 7:30 am CDT: up to a total of 4.75 units.
- On-line registration will close at 9:00 pm CDT on April 10.
See this link for additional registration information