Check your Spring schedule in the Portal to make sure you are properly registered for all of your courses for this term. Contact the Registrar’s Office if you have questions.
You must be registered for a minimum of 3.00 units by the end of the day on January 26 in order to be considered a full-time student.
Online registration is closed, so in order to add or drop a course, you need to process an add/drop card. To register for an internship or a special project, you need to process an appropriate contract registration form.
Blanks cards and forms are available in the Registrar’s Office and require the signature of your advisor and the instructor/sponsor. Other required signatures are indicated on forms. Return completed cards and forms promptly to the Registrar’s Office.
Note these important deadlines:
- Friday, January 26 Last day to add full-term or first module course
- Friday, February 9: Last day to drop first module course
- Wednesday, March 21: Last day to drop full-term course
- Friday, March 23: Last day to add second module course
- Friday, April 6: Last day to drop second module course
- See Academic Calendar for Spring 2018 for additional important dates.
No student may register for more than 4.75 units prior to the first day of classes in any given term. If you want to take more than 4.75 units, read the course overload policy to determine whether or not you need to petition to take an overload; this is determined by your cum gpa.