FALL 2018 REGISTRATION in a nutshell
NOTE THE REVISED SCHEDULE BELOW FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
Thurs. & Fri., April 12-13
All continuing, off-campus study, and current vacation term students intending to return for the Fall 2018 term must register April 10-13.
- A student must get clearance from one advisor before they may enroll in classes during the April online registration period. Generally this is a major advisor, but if undeclared, an FYI or Transfer or Exchange advisor. First years and sophomores who have declared a major may be cleared by either their FYI or their major advisor.
- An advisor will clear a student for registration after the advising meeting and before online registration beginsl.
- A student studying off campus or on a vacation term this spring should correspond with their advisor via email about course selections for the fall and send those selections to the Registrar, if they need help with registration.
- A student should attend activities during Advising Practicum, Friday, March 23.
- March 26-April 6: Advising period. Meet with your advisor.
- Tuesday, April 10-Friday, April 13: Students register themselves online via the Portal. Here is the revised schedule:
- April 10, Day 1, beginning at 7:30 am CDT: up to 1.00 unit of credit.
- April 11, Day 2, beginning at 7:30 am CDT: up to a total of 2.00 units. CANCELLED
- April 12, Day 3, beginning at 7:30 am CDT: up to a total of 2.00 units.
- April 13, Day 4, beginning at 7:30 am CDT: up to a total of 3.00 units.
- April 13, Day 4, beginning at 12:45 pm CDT: up to a total of 4.75 units.
- Online registration will close at 9:00 pm CDT on April 13
- Online registration re-opens on Monday, April 16 at 8:00 a.m and will remain open through Tuesday, May 15.
See this link for additional registration information