FALL 2019 REGISTRATION update
Online registration for new students only is open until 4:00 pm on Friday, August 23.
Porter Scholars register on Saturday, August 24.
Online registration add/drop re-opens on Monday, August 26 at 8:00 am for all new and returning students and will close on Friday, August 30 at 5:00 pm.
See Academic Calendar for Fall 2019 for additional add/drop dates.
If your schedule is set, read no further. You’re done.
If not, …
- If you did not get a satisfactory/full schedule (minimum of 3 units required for full-time enrollment) or are not registered at all, you can make changes/adjustments in your schedule.
- No student may enroll in more than 4.75 units until the first class day of the term. For more information, see course overload policy
Instructors can continue to authorize capacity and prerequisite overrides via the Portal.
Note: These overrides authorize you to be able to register for the course, but you still need to log into the Portal to register yourself!
- If you put yourself on a waitlist and the instructor has authorized you to enroll, you’ll see a ‘Waitlisted Courses’ list below ‘Your Schedule’ list in the window where you add/drop courses. If you’ve been authorized, you’ll need to drop the waitlisted course and re-add it OR if the message "move to current" appears before the course, click on that to enroll.
- If you are not on a waitlist but the instructor has authorized your enrollment, then you can simply add the course.
- If a course is not full and if there are no students on the waitlist and if you’ve met any prereqs, then simply add the course.
- If you waitlisted yourself for a course and no longer want to be on the waitlist, please drop yourself from the waitlist.
- You cannot register online for a special project, internship, and TA credit. Forms are available in the Registrar’s Office.
- You cannot register online for a course you want to repeat because you failed it previously. Contact the Registrar’s Office to register.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Registrar's Office M-F, 8am-4:30pm.