On-line registration closed at 9:00 pm on Friday, April 10.
All continuing, off-campus study, and current vacation term students intending to return for the Fall 2015 term had the opportunity to register themselves on line April 7-10.
Monday, April 13-Friday, April 17: ADD-DROP WEEK
- You may add/drop during this special add-drop week, if you need to change or add to your course selections OR if you were unable to register at all during the previous week of on-line registration.
- If you are intending to be full-time for the Fall, make sure you are registered for at least 3 units by the end of this week, otherwise your on-campus housing and financial aid may be affected.
- No student may register for more than 4.75 units until August.
- Course overload: A student with a cum gpa lower than 3.200 who would like to take more than 4.75 units OR any student, regardless of cum gpa, who would like to enroll in more than 5.50 units, needs to petition the Academic Performance Committee. The deadline to file a petition for the Fall term is noon on Wednesday, April 22. See course overload policy for the petition form and related information.
- Add/drop is via the paper add/drop form (green card). Pick one up in the Registrar’s Office. Signatures of the instructor and an academic advisor are required.
See Academic Calendar for Fall 2015 for additional add/drop dates.
See this link for additional registration information .
*You will also be able to add/drop when you return in August.